- Wish you could have more tracks like this one?
- Want to tweak the vibe of a track?
- Wish the AI dice had rolled in a different way?
With remixing, take any track and change its harmonies, rhythms, or re-roll everything at random.
Use remixing to:
- Generate soundalikes of a given algorithm and band, with slight variations.
- Tweak and bend a given track using Harmony and Rhythm remixing.
- Explore a sonic space with a given algorithm and band, push them to their limits!
There are three distinct Remix modes: Rhythm, Harmony, and Random.
- Rhythm will change the rhythm of all instruments while keeping the chords and harmonies the same (in other words: new beat, same vibe).
- Harmony will change the chords and harmonies while keeping the rhythms the same (new vibe, same beat).
- Random will change both the harmonies and rhythms of all instruments. This will be the most dramatic change.
There are two ways to access remixing. You can either remix from your track library or the workspace.
Remix from the Workspace:
- Go the workspace and select your track.
- From the workspace, hover over and click the REMIX icon.
Now, in the remix menu, you will see three options: Rhythm, Harmony, and Random. Choose the mode you'd like and hit play to hear a preview of your remix.
Previews & Re-rolling:
- Listen to the preview by clicking on the icons above your remix mode.
- If you don’t love it, click the re-roll icon to generate a new remix using that mode.
- Repeat until you’re elated with the result, then select that mode and click REMIX.
Your track will automatically begin rendering the remixed version.